PDA

View Full Version : Will you see Characters at Be Our Guest

disneyfamilyforever
12-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Hello All

I have reservations for Be Our Guest, but I am thinking I may change them. Can you meet any Characters at this restaurant?

Thanks

Strmchsr
12-30-2012, 05:20 PM
No. This is not a character meal, but you can meet Belle at Belle's Storytime and Gaston is often in front of Gaston's Tavern.

AgentC
12-30-2012, 05:33 PM
There have been reports the first week that the Beast was available for photo as guests leave dinner but he definitely will not be coming to tables. I am not sure if this was a permanent thing or not.

RedSoxFan
12-31-2012, 08:44 AM
We ate at BOG Thanksgiving week and DD16 had her picture taken with the Beast after dinner.

Kplaster
12-31-2012, 11:33 AM
We were there a little over a week ago. The food is SOOOO good and you do get to take a picture with the beast after your meal.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-31-2012, 01:11 PM
We were there a little over a week ago. The food is SOOOO good and you do get to take a picture with the beast after your meal.

Was this during a TS meal or CS. When we were there last week of November we had a CS meal and there was no sign of the Beast and it didn't appear that there was any indication that there was character interaction. We saw Gaston outside by his tavern while we were in line, but that's it.

When we were in EPCOT I asked a CM about Beast, as I recall they used to have Belle and Beast together outside of France, but he said that since he has his own castle now in Fantasyland, that he no longer appears in EPCOT.

etibbetts
01-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Beast is available in his study to meet you after table service only. He periodically walks around and waves and they announce you can meet him in his study. There are no characters during counter service time.

Our dinner reservation was at park closing time and we met beast after eating, it was great because no one else was waiting to see him and we had all the time we wanted. There was also a photopass photographer there.

Kplaster
01-02-2013, 09:53 AM
This was during CS you had to walk into the room to see him the server is supposed to tell you about it. I had heard that the beast wouldn't be in Epcot anymore but while we were there in Dec he was outside with Belle in Epcot sooooo.

BritCody
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
We went for both CS on 12-19 and TS on 12-20. There was no characters during the CS. We had 4:00 pm ADR's for the TS and during dinner at about 4:30 or so there is an announcement that your host (The Beast) is here to greet his guests. He walks along the red carpet from the Ballroom to the Rose Garden Room and back (maybe 30 seconds at best). As he does the walk they state he will be available for pictures in the Study. Only after you have finnished your meal can you go for pictures. There is a photo pass photographer in the Study and they make you exit a different way than the way you came in. So you can't return to your table and the exit leads to the outside

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-02-2013, 02:36 PM
This was during CS you had to walk into the room to see him the server is supposed to tell you about it. I had heard that the beast wouldn't be in Epcot anymore but while we were there in Dec he was outside with Belle in Epcot sooooo.

Interesting. We were there the week after Thanksgiving and were in line with the kids for Belle (peasant dress outfit) and no Beast. As I said, the CM told me that he doesn't appear there anymore. I guess I was misinformed. Or, maybe its irregular appearances. Great that you got to see both.

joanna71985
01-04-2013, 09:06 PM
It is for dinner only