PDA

View Full Version : i phone apps

readytogo2
12-30-2012, 10:44 AM
recieved new iphone 5 for christmas and looking for opinions on best disney apps mainly wdw

Strmchsr
12-30-2012, 12:15 PM
My Disney Experience, the official WDW app, is probably the best now that they've updated it. It'll have the best info, you can make dining ADRs, see full schedules each day, etc.

Polynesian Dweller
12-30-2012, 02:18 PM
My Disney Experience, the official WDW app, is probably the best now that they've updated it. It'll have the best info, you can make dining ADRs, see full schedules each day, etc.

But are the maps working for you? Since the last update I can't get the maps to work at all.

Strmchsr
12-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Yeah, they've been working for me with no problem, both on my iPad and Galaxy S2 phone (android).

GAN
12-30-2012, 03:58 PM
I liked the My Disney Experience App for last minute dining reservations, but it's times weren't very accurate. I think "Lines" by Touring Plans was the best for wait times -plus I liked the way it was interactive and you could provide your actual wait time for a certain ride to contribute to the app.

Strmchsr
12-30-2012, 05:13 PM
I think "Lines" by Touring Plans was the best for wait times -plus I liked the way it was interactive and you could provide your actual wait time for a certain ride to contribute to the app.

I agree that's a good one. The only drawback is you have to pay a subscription to use it.

Polynesian Dweller
12-30-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah, they've been working for me with no problem, both on my iPad and Galaxy S2 phone (android).

Ok thanks. I just get the Disney site web page not the maps. Hmm. Wonder what's up