PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You Intercot

rae
12-27-2012, 02:53 PM
I wanted to take the time to thank all those who are part of Intercot. Your posts,questions and reply's helped to make our trip the best it could be. The information here is so well organized that there were few questions I had to ask myself. I have at times searched other sites but always come running back here.

I also want to thank Denise from Magical Journeys. She went above and beyond to keep our dream alive when we had some personal things come up.

This trip was the first for our family. It was a Dream Come True! We were asked on our first day to be Grand Marshals in the parade!!! I cried. I have looked online to find a video of us but can't seem to find one yet. We have found pictures of ourselves posted by others, so surreal., The date of the parade was 12/15/2012 if anyone has a link to it we would love to see it.

Thank You
The Marcell Family
:cloud9:

VWL Mom
12-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Intercot folk surely are a helpful bunch, aren't they. Someone always seems to have the answer I'm looking for. Couple that with Denise and all the ladies at MJ and it's the perfect combination.

Grand Marshals, how wonderful was that! I'm sure it's something that you'll remember for a long time! I'll keep an eye out for the video. :mickey:

hoop de do
12-27-2012, 04:59 PM
"Wow"
Grand Marshalls, that is great. I'm sure someone will be able to help with parade pictures, sorry I can't.
If you can; let us know what you liked best etc.
This sounds a little egotistical but we are a great bunch. Always someone with a great answer to almost any question.
So glad you had a magical trip.
:thumbsup:

faline
12-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Congrats on being the Grand Marshalls! What a great memory!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if another Intercottee was filming that day and can provide you with video? That would certainly be magical!!

rae
12-27-2012, 09:17 PM
This trip for us was 10 years in the waiting. Life kept getting in the way. Now with our kids 18, 16, 15 we were finally able to make it work. We booked through Magical Journeys based on the advice of all the intercot folks.

We proudly wore our first visit pins, and then we were asked to be in the parade. We knew what an honor that was.

It was so uplifting to wave to ppl and for them to be truly happy that you saw them and waved. To make eye contact with someone who is so happy for you was amazing.

We all had our favorite moments in the parade. After, we were able to watch the parade and all the characters walked up and hugged and shook our hands. All true to character! Jafar looks down and nods. Anastasia, after her sister and mother walked passed us with utter contempt, says something to us like. Were you in the parade? Did you wave? Did everyone see you? Were they jealous?.....Good. It was so funny and spot on.

It is something our family will cherish forever. I really thought that taking them at such an old age would have meant that we missed all the magic. But at Disney no matter the age you really believe in the magic. My kids were completely taken in, and so were we.

PopPhan
12-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Another shout out for Denise @ Magical Journeys!!! :number1:

Denise has always gone above and beyond anything I could have asked for in taking care of my trips!!!! :thumbsup:

All the MJ personnel I have dealt with (unfortunately, Denise needs time off and vacations too!!! LOL) have been more than helpful, friendly and nice, no matter what I have thrown at them! :cloud9:

Thanks to all and.....

Happy New Year! :party:

Melanie
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Love stories like yours! :mickey:

Katzateer
12-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Glad you had a great time!

And got to be in parade - very cool!!

That is one regret from a family trip we went on years ago. We were picked to be one of the families to be in the parade at Animal Kingdom and had to pass. I can't remember why we could not stay at AK long enough for the parade that day, but I regret it.

Hope you can find a video of your parade!