PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa for kids

DisneyDude1977
12-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has taken a 3 year old to Sanaa and if so, what the experience was like for the child. Thanks in advance!

--Earl

azcavalier
12-27-2012, 09:28 AM
We took a 4 year old, and she had a great time. Ask if you can sit close to the windows. You have a great view of the savanna, and the child can watch them and be entertained almost the entire meal.

There's always something on the menus for kids.

Strmchsr
12-27-2012, 10:11 AM
:ditto: My 5 year old had a great time and at the time he was a pretty picky eater. The staff did a great job of making sure he had something to eat and he loved watching the animals.

AgentC
12-27-2012, 11:06 AM
I took my kids at 6 and just 4 years old (it was her birthday) to Saana. My kids are VERY picky eaters but they both really enjoyed Saana. I would recommend it.

And as an adult I thought the food was great.

Kairi_7378
12-31-2012, 11:03 AM
Took our son when he was 3, and he requested it as his birthday for his 4th birthday. We made sure to make a very early reservation and were seated so he could see the animals on the Savannah. The staff was especially attentive to him so that he always had food/ bread/ crayons, etc. We loved the food there both times. He also enjoyed exploring the resort lobby and Savannah both times we were there.