PDA

View Full Version : D23

cfoshe
12-26-2012, 12:55 PM
My in-laws purchased me a D23 gold membership for Christmas. Now I am waiting for the information in the mail to see all what I get. I know there is 4 quarterly magazines that will come, a calendar, and weekly emails.

Anyone here know if there is a members only website? A good website to get more information?

VWL Mom
12-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes, there is a D23 website and it can be found here (http://d23.disney.go.com/)

Lacy
12-28-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't believe that you have to be a D23 member to get access to the website. I am a proud D23 member and feel that the magazines are worth my annual membership fee. The only other real benefits are opportunities to spend more money by attending events or purchasing exclusive D23 items. I attended the trip to Marceline and it was well worth every penny. I have had some customer service issues with things being shipped in a timely fashion.....I ordered a membership for my sister a month before her birthday and it didn't arrive in time and my last magazine was over a month late BUT I still think it is worth the money and will renew for next year. I also plan to attend the Expo for the first time next year. This doesn't require a D23 membership but we will get a discount.

I really do feel that the high quality magazine sand special gifts are worth the dues.