PDA

View Full Version : RE: Cindy's Castle....

RavsRuleDisney!
12-25-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm sure this has come up here before and I am re-hashing, but how long has it been since you were able to just stroll thru the Castle? I remember cutting through it several years back (maybe longer?) looking at all those great Italian marble mosaics on the walls, etc. Is it off-limits at all times now? Security related? Just wondering.... :confused:

Strmchsr
12-25-2012, 02:09 PM
You can still walk through it. It's only during certain times the walk-way is closed like before showtimes or fireworks or during special events.

Georgesgirl1
12-25-2012, 03:58 PM
We walked through in November. It is only closed around the castle show times.

PeterPan
12-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Yes, you can still walk right through, BUT - I really miss the larger, roomier interior. Anyone else remember when the entire interior was open - when that area to the right as you enter was NOT a blocked-off backstage storage (or whatever the heck it is!)

Stu29573
12-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Yep, I much preferred the pre-show castle.... it should be open at all times as the entrance to Fantasyland...and the more open space was much more inviting.

Melanie
12-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Yes, you can still walk right through, BUT - I really miss the larger, roomier interior. Anyone else remember when the entire interior was open - when that area to the right as you enter was NOT a blocked-off backstage storage (or whatever the heck it is!)

Ian would call that the entrance to his suite. :rolleyes:

stephicakes
12-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Ian would call that the entrance to his suite. :rolleyes:

:exactly: :yes: :laughing: :haha: :rotfl:

RavsRuleDisney!
12-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Ahh, cool, I will be sure to take a stroll thru come March!! Didn't realize they altered the interior though.... :(