PDA

View Full Version : Webster, N.Y. firefighters

Zippy 1
12-24-2012, 06:25 PM
I awoke this morning to the awful news that there had been another shooting. Was upset to see it was in the area I grew up and involved a volunteer fire department where I have friends. Within minutes it got worse as we found out my cousin a canine police officer was in the midst of all of the craziness trying to find the gun man. After several awful hours of praying we found out my cousin was safe and the gun man was down. This man set a trap for these firefighters by setting a house on fire in sitting across the street and waiting until they arrived. These brave fire fighters had no idea what they were headed for. I do not understand why someone feels the need to hurt another person. This is happening to often. I pray for the fire fighters families and the police involved in todays events. Thank you for listening I just needed to talk about it. I pray to God that these events stop and that people can truly find peace and goodwill that we should be showing all at this most holy time of year. Hug your loved ones and let them know how much you love them. You never know when that chance will not be available again. It all makes me so sad.

Kenny1113
12-24-2012, 10:52 PM
:(

Itchy
12-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Sad day. May God bless and comfort them, and their families during this terrible time.

RedSoxFan
12-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Very sad indeed. One of the deceased firefighters is a family friend of my son's college friend. And my other son's girlfriend knows of one of the firefighters involved. And her cousin was also killed in the Aurora shooting. Heartbreaking.:(