PDA

View Full Version : I Upgraded!

Cass&KenziesMom
12-23-2012, 03:59 PM
When I originally booked our package I only booked with the QS Plan. However after a trip report and pictures from a friend's visit a couple of weeks ago I decided to upgrade so we could book some charachter meals. I'm sooo glad I decided to do that. For only a little under $400 more we now have 5 charachter meals booked! I figure since we don't know if this will be our once in a lifetime trip or if we'll be able to return in a year or two that we might as well go big! We're doing 1900 PF, Akershus, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Tusker House, Sci-Fi Dine In and Rainforest. My girls are going to flip over all of the princess time, not to mention getting to meet all of the other characters.

VWL Mom
12-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Are you telling your girls or surprising them? I'm sure they will love all the character interaction.

Cass&KenziesMom
12-23-2012, 07:28 PM
We're telling them for Christmas. Well actually when my hubby gets back on the 27th. I was going to wait until our actual trip but it's killing me to keep my mouth shut and all they keep asking for is to go to Disney on vacation. So it became their Christmas present.