PDA

View Full Version : InsidEARS?

Lacy
12-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Anybody else get an email about being invited to be part of the InsidEARS program?

Just sounds like they are trying for an official Disney Parks discussion board. I started the process but got distracted and didn't finish.

Any Intercotees on? And any feedback?

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-22-2012, 09:40 PM
I had to google it after you mentioned it!

I think I'll stick with Intercot ... I've learned so much here and everyone has been so helpful with all of my questions.

Lacy
12-28-2012, 11:06 PM
I went through the site registration and took the quizzes only to get access to the discussion board and find out that there is absolutely no activity. It seemed that very few people are active on the InsidEARS board and many of the most recent posts were several months old. I was disappointed and really didn't find any new information.

Would still be interested to know if other Intercotees have taken the time to join and if anyone thinks that it will be an asset for Disney.

roses
01-09-2013, 08:54 AM
I just got an email today to join. Wasn't sure exactly what it was - so I came here first to find out if anyone else had been invited and knew what it was!

BrerGnat
01-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I got the email and went through the process. I had forgotten about this, and had no idea what it was. After I was "approved", I remembered that it's Disney's lame attempt at "official" discussion boards. I haven't logged in since. It's dumb.

Intercot is WAY better. :number1:

roses
01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
:number1: Agreed!!!!

Patricia
01-09-2013, 10:07 PM
I was sent the invite and upon clicking the link, I was told I can't participate in Canada. Apparently you have to be in the US to be a Disney fan. :rolleyes: