PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich - redemption in Philly!

phillydan
12-17-2012, 12:19 PM
My one disappointment from our last trip was that we did not get a chance to visit Earl of Sandwich, which is one of my favorite CS meals. Alas, no one in my family cared. :(

So imagine my excitement when I realized that I was flying out of PHL airport for a business trip last week around mid-morning. They have an E of S in Terminal C!!

I arrived a little early and they were still doing breakfast, but they were kind enough to make me a lunch sandwhich (The Original). Yum!

My travel partners and family think I am nuts, so I just knew I had to share this with my Intercot Family...you all understand, right? ;)

TinkerbellT421
12-17-2012, 12:23 PM
I definitely understand! I love the chicken wrap they used to have that had some kind of delicious nuts and cranberries. I don't even remember what it was called. But I haven't eaten there in the last two trips so don't know if they still have it. On our way home Saturday I even said to DBF, I kinda wish we had stopped there for lunch one day, but we were barely at DTD, and not conveniently at a time where it could have been a food stop.

I really need to make it a point to eat there next trip......you just made me crave it!! lol

ginny57
12-17-2012, 12:41 PM
That is SO cool! I will remember that the next time I have time to kill before I fly out of Philly!!!

AllDisney
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Understand completely:thumbsup:

NJGIRL
12-17-2012, 08:41 PM
They have been there for a while now. I just love their tomato soup.

DizneyFreak2002
12-18-2012, 12:13 AM
OMG I love Earl of Sandwich... I always head there the first day I arrive at WDW... And I try to make it over there a few times during the trip...

tinksmom02
12-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Completely understand! We stopped at a rest stop in Maryland at about 11am just to get EofS. Wasn't even that hungry but I HAD to stop!!

GBBT
12-20-2012, 04:24 PM
The Holiday Sandwich is OUT OF THIS WORLD......ahem....sorry.....:)....i had to scream that so everyone could hear. No EoS here in Myrtle Beach so I have to go to Denny's and get the Goblet Melt....it's as close as I can get.