PDA

View Full Version : My Art of Animation experience

ginny57
12-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Just back from AoA where I stayed for 3 nights. I used online check in and it didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped. I arrived around 8:30AM and was the 1st in line....but there was only one cast member doing online check ins and they were assisting a guest who for some reason was lingering for over 20 minutes. A manager approached me - got my name - got my package but I had to wait for the cast member to assign my room. I don't know what the person's issue was but goodness it took a long time to resolve. Oh well...it happens and I would still use online check in again.

We didn't actually go to the room until later in the day and we discovered we'd been assigned an accessible room so no tub. A hot bath after a long day would not be an option so I called to see if we could be moved and no problem. In a few minutes we were walking to our new room.

We didn't need a suite so it was Little Mermaid for us and it was adorable! The rooms are small and not a lot of drawer space but I tend to live from my suitcase for short trips so not a problem for me.

I did stroll around the resort to check it out and I think it is pretty cool. I felt immersed in the movies and have no doubt that little ones would just love it here!

January-2007
12-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Thanks for reporting!

gueli
12-14-2012, 01:23 AM
I am glad it was right for you...;)