PDA

View Full Version : Monorail

JoDisney
12-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Is the monorail still not working?

VWL Mom
12-12-2012, 12:08 PM
I wasn't aware the monorail wasn't working, when did that happen?

VWL Mom
12-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Nevermind, I just found it. According to WKMG Orlando they are running again.

Kaps
12-12-2012, 12:56 PM
just returned Sunday and the Monorail was down several times throughout the week both the Epcot and Resort Monorail. Resort went down right at park closing

TinkerbellT421
12-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Tuesday we were stuck on the monorail when it went down, mid track. Took about twenty minutes for them to get us off there. Had to boat everywhere which was a pain when you have reservations at 'Ohana and then the christmas party at Magic Kingdom. Took no less than 45 minutes to get on a boat the lines were so long. Rumor was the construction crew took out a power line. They were even saying that when it first happened guests couldn't get in there rooms at the grand Floridian because it took out the power to RFID. Don't know if that lasted long though. But the monorail was down from about noon and for the rest of the night.

SBETigg
12-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Tuesday we were stuck on the monorail when it went down, mid track. Took about twenty minutes for them to get us off there. Had to boat everywhere which was a pain when you have reservations at 'Ohana and then the christmas party at Magic Kingdom. Took no less than 45 minutes to get on a boat the lines were so long. Rumor was the construction crew took out a power line. They were even saying that when it first happened guests couldn't get in there rooms at the grand Floridian because it took out the power to RFID. Don't know if that lasted long though. But the monorail was down from about noon and for the rest of the night.

On one hand, I'm sitting here thinking "What a pain! I'm glad I wasn't there for that hassle." And then I said, "Um, better to be there with some hassle than not there right now." So basically, yeah, what a pain, but oh to be at WDW. I'm sure I would manage. Still, sorry for the inconvenience for people dealing with it.

TinkerbellT421
12-13-2012, 11:04 AM
On one hand, I'm sitting here thinking "What a pain! I'm glad I wasn't there for that hassle." And then I said, "Um, better to be there with some hassle than not there right now." So basically, yeah, what a pain, but oh to be at WDW. I'm sure I would manage. Still, sorry for the inconvenience for people dealing with it.

This is very true!