PDA

View Full Version : Limit on # of Photos you can upload to Photo Pass?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-06-2012, 03:56 PM
I just went on line to activate and view my photo pass pictures. I knew from a previous trip that you could upload your own photos to the account as well. From what I remember there was a limit, I think 140 pictures. As I was skimming thru the new photopass pages I couldn't find anywhere where it listed any limits.

Does anyone know if its unlimited uploads or do they still cap it at a set amount.

Thanks.

Strmchsr
12-06-2012, 04:54 PM
There is still a limit. It's near 150 photos, but I can't remember for sure what it was last time I did that.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-06-2012, 05:24 PM
There is still a limit. It's near 150 photos, but I can't remember for sure what it was last time I did that.

You would think they'd make it pretty obvious, but I was looking at two different locations where they discussed uploading and couldn't find the limitation.

Time to send them an email I guess.

Your number is pretty close to what I remember the limit being back in 2010 when I last did it.

Strmchsr
12-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Be sure to post when you find it. I know there's no limit to the number of Photopass pics you can get on a CD, but I did Photopass back in May and was limited on the number of my own I could upload. Just can't remember how many beyond "around" 150.

etibbetts
12-07-2012, 11:58 AM
This is what I was reading under the instructions on uploading your own pics, as I'm in process of uploading/ordering my photopass.

"For optimal performance, upload no more than 160 of your own photos at any one time, and your total account balance of uploaded personal photos should not exceed 750 photos."

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Be sure to post when you find it. I know there's no limit to the number of Photopass pics you can get on a CD, but I did Photopass back in May and was limited on the number of my own I could upload. Just can't remember how many beyond "around" 150.

Nothing like waiting to the last minute. I have to order my photopass cd in the next 5 days, so I uploaded a few photos quick. It did say at that point the limit for uploading is 160 photos.

Strmchsr
12-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the confirmation!