PDA

View Full Version : The best method for special requests at BOG

taleasoldastime
12-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Me and my DBF have reservations at BOG Jan 21st and I want to make sure that we are seated in the West Wing. I am okay with waiting longer to be seated just to make this happen. How should I go about requesting? Should I call the restaurant ahead of time or should I just ask the hostess when I arrive? Any other ideas?

Pirate Granny
12-06-2012, 07:10 AM
West wing is so cool...we ate there last Sunday for lunch...lots of people wander in, took a table by the fireplace until we thought about everyone coming in to take pictures and moved to a table along the wall.

BrerGnat
12-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Disney's official stance on this is that NO requests can be made. Seating will be based on availability at the time and there will be nothing you can do to request a specific area to eat in.

However, it never hurts to check in perhaps 15 or 20 minutes early and state your preference. From what I can surmise, the Ballroom is where it's at, so maybe your request to eat in the West Wing will be easy to accommodate.

Good luck!

etibbetts
12-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I had dinner there on 11/28. When I checked in I asked if we could be seated in the West Wing. The girl checking us in said she would note the request, but no guarantees. We were lucky though and got seated there! It doesn't hurt to ask.

BTW - it was phenomenal! The food, decor, service, everything was great. I highly recommend it!