PDA

View Full Version : Disney site down

epceddie
12-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Just tried to access my reservation info on the Disney website and it's down for maintenance. Uh oh. After all the problems they had with the system going down earlier in the week, this can't be good news.
Called today to check on my OKW reservation and they had lost some information that I gave them back in June when I made it. There was some confusion about whether or not we had the quick-service dining plan (we do) and I'm using DVC points that I rented from my sister for part of the stay. We linked our two reservations back in June, but today they told me that never happened. I'm glad that I called, but I don't have a whole lot of confidence in Disney right now. I'm kind of expecting more problems when I check in on Sunday. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I like to use the online check-in so I can get in and out as quickly as possible.

faline
12-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Fingers crossed that all goes well.

Patricia
12-06-2012, 01:16 PM
It has been a problem for a couple of days. I tried to go in yesterday and cancel an ADR and the ADR seems to be lost.. not sure when I'll see it come up again to cancel, it's still lost as of today. I'd be more concerned if I was planning to keep it. :confused:

minnie04
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Sound like Disney is going to have to wave a few late and cancellation fees. And work with people to make all this right. Just imagine if you are going in the spring or summer and you have your reservations missing... They need to get notice out some how to work with guests that are booked now for future dates. There are going to be a lot of angry guest I know they will make it right in the end, but there is nothing like traveling all the way to WDW to be told something you booked months even year(s) ago does not exist when you arrive...