PDA

View Full Version : Tweeting live from DLR This weekend!

NotaGeek
12-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Hello all! I will be at Disneyland this weekend and will be Tweeting live this weekend from Friday - Sunday, 12/7-9 ! If you'd like to follow along find INTERCOT on Twitter @INTERCOT (https://twitter.com/INTERCOT) -- feel free to chat with me -- I will be tweeting lots of pics from the original DIsneyland with LOTS of Carsland pics -- evidently the decorations are amazing!

John will be co-tweeting live from the Disney Worlds opening of Fantasyland! It's a bi-coastal tweet fest!

tinkwest
12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Have a good time Michael. Cars Land is really cute with it's special decorations. Buena Vista Street is beautiful.

AgentC
12-05-2012, 08:31 PM
I love your Disneyland tweets. I can't wait to follow along.

Melanie
12-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Looking forward to it, Michael. :santa:

BrerGnat
12-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Hope the Twitters work for you this weekend! Have a great time!!! Can't wait to follow along.

12-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Hope to get there late Sunday night. Have to fly stand-by so might be Monday, just never know. Planning to do the parks on Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday all day till closing. Staying at Paradise Pier

Wife and I decided to go out to see the Christmas "decor" for a few days. Looking forward to it. Haven't been since May of 2010. Excited to see CarsLand.

Melanie
12-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Hope to get there late Sunday night. Have to fly stand-by so might be Monday, just never know. Planning to do the parks on Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday all day till closing. Staying at Paradise Pier

Wife and I decided to go out to see the Christmas "decor" for a few days. Looking forward to it. Haven't been since May of 2010. Excited to see CarsLand.

How exciting! Hope you have a magical time. :santa:

BrerGnat
12-08-2012, 09:24 AM

Hope your flight comes through for Sunday.

DCA is amazing. You are going to love Cars Land!

12-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Hope your flight comes through for Sunday.

DCA is amazing. You are going to love Cars Land!

Sunday is looking pretty good from Indy. Getting back late in the week, not looking so good. I can think of worse places to be stuck though. LOL. Retired so no real need to get back any certain time.

NotaGeek
12-11-2012, 03:00 AM
Thanks for following along folks -- it was a great weekend!