PDA

View Full Version : WALL-E redux

Aurora
11-29-2012, 09:43 AM
The ABC Family channel aired WALL-E the other night and I sat and watched it from beginning to end; I shooed the kids away when they were making noise. i haven't seen it since it was released, and watching it four years later, after the worst of the recession and the looming prospect of climate change, made it even more relevant. And FUNNY! I don't remember laughing so hard at the humor.

Loved the music by Thomas Newman too.

What a beautiful and original movie. So glad I rediscovered it.

greengeen
11-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Agree! The movie gets better every time you watch. I like the soundtrack so much I bought the CD (years ago), and I listen to it in my office. I especially like "La Vie en Rose". Such a beautiful song, so evocative...

Tearin_it_up
01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I'll never understand why there isn't more of Wall-E at WDW, Surely Epcot or Tomorrowland would be a great place for some sort of Wall-E attraction!

Wolf
01-14-2013, 02:48 PM
I'll never understand why there isn't more of Wall-E at WDW, Surely Epcot or Tomorrowland would be a great place for some sort of Wall-E attraction!

I totally agree with you!

I agree with all the posts here, Wall-E is one of my all time favs, esp my fav of all the modern Disney movies, its just so smart and really pulls at my heart. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the little guy :)

caryrae
01-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Yeah they could have integrated Wall-E into space mountain or something. Have him somewhere in the Queue or have him flying on the ceiling.

Goofster
01-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Wall-E is a great movie. About 2 years ago my son DS6 (then 4) was obsessed with it and would watch it 1-2 times a day and had a Wall-E robot and a stuffed animal. I had no problem watching it with him over and over again because it had such a good story. :mickey:

Kenny1113
01-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Haha! When the movie was released several years ago DS (now 8) used to crack up hysterically when he would hear WALL-E say " wuaaaallllleeeee" (or something like that ;) )

Yep, it's a great movie, I didn't care for it too much the first time I saw it in theaters though. Don't know why. But after seeing it a second (and third, and 4th,5th etc) time I really liked it. :)