PDA

View Full Version : Calling All WDW Bus Drivers - Current and Former

Sportster
11-26-2012, 01:58 PM
My wife and I have been blessed with the opportunity to relocate 10 minutes from the most magical place on earth!!! We are moving Dec 14th!! :cloud9:

My question is for WDW Bus Drivers, current and former.

How difficult is it to learn the WDW Transportation system?

She is currently a Bus Driver for our local school system in PA, but she is considering driving for the mouse. :mickey: She has been told by various sources that the system is very difficult to learn. Her biggest fear would be ending up at the wrong location and/or not being able to answer questions from vacationers and not representing WDW in a professional way.

She may pursue driving for the school system, pending openings, but she would love to work for WDW.

Any advise would be appreciated....thanks!!

tazlikesrobots
11-27-2012, 09:41 AM
What a great opportunity. I wish you both good luck and I hope she gets to work for the mouse!

Sportster
11-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks so much! I still really can't believe it's happening.

We hope she gets to work there too, but either way, we are so blessed to be able to be down there.

TexansInNY
11-30-2012, 02:57 PM
I opened the thread because I always say I want to go be a mouse bus driver - seriously you can be angry and tired of waiting but everyone is always happy to see the bus when it shows up :)

How hard can it be - I do not live there, only visit, and can navigate easily..if she does it in schools already bet she will be great! Grats in general - I am jealous!