PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Christine
11-25-2012, 05:15 PM
I am SO late in getting any pictures on here, but tis the season and things are busy busy busy! :)

Anyway, here are just a FEW pics we took when at MVMCP a few weeks ago. It was a sold out event (as close to each night has been...tonight included 11/25/12) and it was packed! We had quite a bit of difficulty getting pictures as we, in some instances, couldn't raise our arms! :crowd: I wish I was kidding.

Anyway, here's some shots of the Black Friday-ish hysteria to get a party shirt and a light up...I was succesful but at a cost...my ankle took quite a few strollers in the pushing.

The merchandise this year is cute. FYI adult shirts ONLY come in long sleeve and sweatshirts. I got a kid shirt bc I rarely have use for long sleeves (although this week is giving me a run for the money! Brrr!)

epceddie
11-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos. My wife and I will be attending our first MVMCP on Dec. 11. We can't wait to see what MK is going to be like. We've been to six MNSSHP's and have enjoyed every single one.

arbie_c
11-26-2012, 06:57 PM
I love your comparison to black Friday! My mom & I were there 11/9 for the first party and Black Friday was exactly what it was like trying to get a shirt. People were snatching them and trying to pull them out of peoples hands. They had some adult short sleave tshirts in red but I couldn't find a small so I grabbed a green long sleeve one. Being from Houston short sleeve would be better but I didn't want to loose a limb trying to fight for one.:D. They are really cute though. I didn't see the light up.

Laura

Christine
11-26-2012, 07:05 PM
I love your comparison to black Friday! My mom & I were there 11/9 for the first party and Black Friday was exactly what it was like trying to get a shirt. People were snatching them and trying to pull them out of peoples hands. They had some adult short sleave tshirts in red but I couldn't find a small so I grabbed a green long sleeve one. Being from Houston short sleeve would be better but I didn't want to loose a limb trying to fight for one.:D. They are really cute though. I didn't see the light up.

Laura

Really? I didn't see any adult short sleeve shirts...and when I asked the CM they said only youth was short sleeved? Interesting, and good to know.

:thumbsup:

arbie_c
11-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I was talking to the CM when I was paying about how crazy it was and she said the MNSSHP was just as nuts. She even said they sold out of the shirts long before Halloween. I would think they would at least a lot so many for each party date.

DisneyorBust
11-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the pics and the info!

lightyearfan
11-29-2012, 01:49 PM
nice pics, i really hope that its not sold out on Dec 7th, me and dw don't mind the crowds, but being that this is only a long weekend trip (fri-sun) for us it would be nice not to fight crowds for both parades and all the shows, but if it is it won't detour us. 1 more week to go:deer2::santa3::santa::santa2::snowman::::candy: :tree:

victor

Aurora
11-29-2012, 05:12 PM
nice pics, i really hope that its not sold out on Dec 7th, me and dw don't mind the crowds, but being that this is only a long weekend trip (fri-sun) for us it would be nice not to fight crowds for both parades and all the shows, but if it is it won't detour us. 1 more week to go:deer2::santa3::santa::santa2::snowman::::candy: :tree:

victor

I would plan for lots of crowds that weekend -- all the DVC resorts have been booked solid for months and it's the official opening weekend of the New Fantasyland. Sunday should be the best day of the three.

Aurora
11-29-2012, 05:13 PM
I am SO late in getting any pictures on here, but tis the season and things are busy busy busy! :)

Anyway, here are just a FEW pics we took when at MVMCP a few weeks ago. It was a sold out event (as close to each night has been...tonight included 11/25/12) and it was packed! We had quite a bit of difficulty getting pictures as we, in some instances, couldn't raise our arms! :crowd: I wish I was kidding.

Anyway, here's some shots of the Black Friday-ish hysteria to get a party shirt and a light up...I was succesful but at a cost...my ankle took quite a few strollers in the pushing.

The merchandise this year is cute. FYI adult shirts ONLY come in long sleeve and sweatshirts. I got a kid shirt bc I rarely have use for long sleeves (although this week is giving me a run for the money! Brrr!)

The pics are beautiful!! Wish I were going!

lightyearfan
11-30-2012, 01:43 PM
I would plan for lots of crowds that weekend -- all the DVC resorts have been booked solid for months and it's the official opening weekend of the New Fantasyland. Sunday should be the best day of the three.

well this is why i booked our dvc (saratoga) 4 months ahead of time :mickey:, hopefully we'll be able to get some of the new fantasy land in during down time of MVMCP? time will tell, if not it will have to wait for our march trip which is a full blown vacation and not just a long weekend. either way me and dw can't wait to be back to our favorite place espically during the holidays:santa::santa3:

victor

DisneyDawgette
11-30-2012, 02:26 PM
I was talking to the CM when I was paying about how crazy it was and she said the MNSSHP was just as nuts. She even said they sold out of the shirts long before Halloween. I would think they would at least a lot so many for each party date.

Oh, wow! We went for MNSSHP and it was so dead (no pun intended)! Maybe we just got really lucky! :thumbsup:

gator2700
12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
I have 3 green already...I would like red this time. Thanks in advance!:mickey:

arbie_c
12-18-2012, 09:24 PM
When I was at the 11/9 MVMCP we saw the red shirt sleeve shirts at the Emporium. Good luck!

gator2700
12-19-2012, 09:56 AM
they seem to have the biggest selection there.

TinkerbellT421
12-19-2012, 10:06 AM
When we were there 12/11/12 they had all green.