PDA

View Full Version : Why Won't They Send Me the Info?

DisneyDawgette
11-23-2012, 05:07 PM
So, I'm a little frustrated because I'm the kind of person who really likes to look through all of the details and stuff on my own, make pro's and con's lists, and get my bearings when considering big decisions. That being said, I have ordered the DVC DVD three times, and every time I order it, they never send it to me- they call me 3 times per week to talk to me about it.

Don't get me wrong- It's not that I don't like talking to people. But I'm a sucker for sales tactics. Additionally, I'd like to know what the details are and if I have any questions before talking to someone about it... I feel like that would work better for BOTH parties.

That being said, does anyone know how to just get this stinkin' DVD? I'm at a loss! :(

seanyred
11-23-2012, 06:17 PM
So, I'm a little frustrated because I'm the kind of person who really likes to look through all of the details and stuff on my own, make pro's and con's lists, and get my bearings when considering big decisions. That being said, I have ordered the DVC DVD three times, and every time I order it, they never send it to me- they call me 3 times per week to talk to me about it.

Don't get me wrong- It's not that I don't like talking to people. But I'm a sucker for sales tactics. Additionally, I'd like to know what the details are and if I have any questions before talking to someone about it... I feel like that would work better for BOTH parties.

That being said, does anyone know how to just get this stinkin' DVD? I'm at a loss! :(

Talk to them, it is not a high pressure sale. Also the DVD has very general info and not all the details you are looking for. But also if you search there are plenty web sites that probably provide the details you are looking for.

Also feel free to ask question here....lots of knowledgeable people here on Intercot.

VWL Mom
11-23-2012, 06:35 PM
You can view the DVD online here
(http://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/dvd/)
For some reason even the regular Disney DVD took almost 2 months when I ordered it. One would think they would have them in a pile, slap a label on it, and mail it. Guess not.

greengeen
11-23-2012, 07:10 PM
That's weird, because I ordered the DVD 3 weeks ago, got it about 8 days later, AND they also sent one in my spouse's name (even though I was the only one who requested one).

1DisneyNut
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
The next time they call, tell them not to contact you again under any circumstances until you have been shipped and received one of the DVD's. I would be willing to bet you will get a DVD pronto.

DisneyDawgette
11-25-2012, 09:12 PM
You can view the DVD online here
(http://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/dvd/)
For some reason even the regular Disney DVD took almost 2 months when I ordered it. One would think they would have them in a pile, slap a label on it, and mail it. Guess not.

I tried viewing it online before I ordered it, it was just really glitchy- could be my connection, but everything else was in working order...

Maybe I'll take the later advice and refuse to talk until I get a DVD. Ha, if I can muster the courage! Lol.

DizneyFreak2002
11-25-2012, 10:30 PM
I tried viewing it online before I ordered it, it was just really glitchy- could be my connection, but everything else was in working order...

Maybe I'll take the later advice and refuse to talk until I get a DVD. Ha, if I can muster the courage! Lol.

Believe us when we say you aren't missing much in the DVD... You can truly find better information and much better pictures and descriptions of the DVC program and resorts on other websites, include here on Intercot...

Just feel free to ask us here anything you want to know... I guarantee the DVD does not answer any or at least most of the questions you will have...

spinnerf
12-20-2012, 11:05 PM
And the salespeople really don't pressure you. Not like what you would expect from a timeshare presentation.