PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan question

shan1021
11-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi :) I am taking my three year old son to Disney this Friday and just had a question- I've been to Disney many times but not with him - he loves Peter Pan and I was just wondering if and where he is around the park to take pictures with and if anyone else from movie is there - I know I've seen Captain Hook and mr schmee just wondering if Peter Pan and anybody else is there
-- also was wondering if anywhere at paths or downtown Disney they sell any Peter Pan items - can never find any where I live and wonder if they have much down there- thanks so much!!

Capt_redshirt
11-20-2012, 10:13 PM
according to anything i have found peter pan randomly shows up in adventure land (one of the entrances) its not a guarantee tho...

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Yes, we've met Mr. Smee, Peter Pan and Wendy.

On our last trip, Peter and Wendy were in Adventureland, but I'm not sure if that's the usual place.

wendybird
11-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Go on the Pirates & Pals Firework Cruise. It starts with a fun dessert party and meet and greet with Captain Hook and Mr.Schmee. Then you go out on the boat with some fun pirates with some cute jokes/games and the watch the fireworks at MK from the water. When you get off the boat, Peter Pan is waiting for a meet and greet.

Kaps
11-21-2012, 07:01 AM
We have always seen him by POC next to the store. Others are there as well from Capt hook to Mr schmee

Strmchsr
11-21-2012, 07:27 AM
The others have answered your question about the character, but to answer the merchandise question - yes, there is plenty out there along with the Jake and the Neverland Pirates stuff. DTD at World of Disney and Once Upon a Toy have Peter Pan merchandise.

Butters
11-21-2012, 09:12 AM
If you download the Disney experience app it will tell you the characters and times for each park too

shan1021
11-21-2012, 11:32 AM
thank you guys so much! he is so excited to see him it's all he talks about lol-

wendybird-that sounds so cool i have to look into it-thanks so much!

:mickey:

Strmchsr
11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
There's also the Family Magic Tour which is a Peter Pan themed tour around the MK. It's kind of like a scavenger hunt and ends with a private meet n greet with Peter.

taleasoldastime
11-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Last January I met peter pan on the bridge to adventureland. You might find him there. :mickey:

cer
11-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Also in regards to merchandise, I believe you can get the classic Peter Pan green hat with the red feather in a shop in England at Epcot....

I have not seen those hats available for purchase anywhere else, though, but that may be because I have never really been on the look-out for them.

shan1021
11-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Thank you all so much for your help!! Just booked him the pirate voyage boat ride he is gonna flip out! Thanks again!!

Main Street Jim
11-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Also in regards to merchandise, I believe you can get the classic Peter Pan green hat with the red feather in a shop in England at Epcot....

I have not seen those hats available for purchase anywhere else, though, but that may be because I have never really been on the look-out for them.The Chapeau on Main Street (to the right of the Confectionary).

We've met Peter Pan and Wendy in the UK at EPCOT's World Showcase, along with being in Adventureland.

You can always check at the park's Guest Relations for characters and where to find them :)

epceddie
11-26-2012, 12:06 AM
We've done the Pirates & Pals fireworks voyage twice, including once in January when it was 37 degrees out with blankets and hot chocolate. It was a very enjoyable experience both times. Patch, our pirate guide, made everyone on the boat feel welcome and we loved the photo sessions with Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Peter, who meets you on the dock after you return from the fireworks. Your son is going to love everything about it. Hope you have a great time!!!!!!!!