PDA

View Full Version : Practically Perfect Hotel Guest

IwannabeinNarnia
11-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Mary Poppins was traveling home and decided to stop at a hotel for the night. She approached the desk and asked for a room for the night.

"Certainly madam," he replied.

"Is the restaurant still open?" Mary asked.

"Sorry, no," came the reply, "but room service is available all night. Would you like to see the menu?"

Mary smiled and looked over the menu. "Hmm.. I would like cauliflower cheese please." said Mary. "And may I have breakfast in bed?" she asked politely.

"Certainly madam."

"In that case I would love a couple of poached eggs please." Mary said.

After confirming the order, Mary signed in and went up to her room for the night. The night passed and the next morning Mary came down to check out. The same guy was still at the desk.

"Good morning madam. Did you sleep well?" he inquired.

"Yes, thank you." Mary replied.

"Food to your liking?"

"Well, the cauliflower cheese was exceptional, but the eggs really weren't that nice at all." replied Mary truthfully.

"Oh, well, would you mind contributing that to the Guest Comment Book? We are always looking to improve our service, and would value your opinion." the man stated.

"Ok, thank you. I will." Mary replied. She finished checking out then scribbled in the comment book. Waving good bye she left the hotel to continue her journey.

Curious the man picked up the book to see the comment Mary had written.

"Supercauliflowercheesebuteggswerequiteatrocious!

:funny:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-19-2012, 05:43 PM
:laughing:

That is cute!

SBETigg
11-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Funny. But... cauliflower cheese? :confused:

January-2007
11-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Good one.

ElenitaB