PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys Trivia Winners / Icot 15

Tink1
11-18-2012, 09:50 AM
The results are in and checked. There were 5 entries that had all correct answers!

Winners are:
Cathy G. Of TX
Cristy G of TX
Pam S of DC
Russel M of TX
Susan A of TX

All 5 winners will recieve an Adventures by Disney back pack.

Congratulations!

Nanc

Niecyboo
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah! You go guys. So glad to hear you won, and it was great to meet you.

SBETigg
11-18-2012, 01:18 PM
It was so fun! I thought there were some tough questions. Congratulations to the winners! I confess I'm glad I didn't win because we had some group consultation going on and I would have had to give up my prize for cheating. :blush:

faline
11-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Congrats to the winners!! There were some hard questions there!!

NJGIRL
11-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Congrats to the winners!

Tink1
11-18-2012, 10:12 PM
It was so fun! I thought there were some tough questions. Congratulations to the winners! I confess I'm glad I didn't win because we had some group consultation going on and I would have had to give up my prize for cheating. :blush:

Why do you think I made them so hard? I knew everyone would be sharing and googling on their phones. We figured we would make it a "little" difficult.

The prizes (as well as the stay at home "losers" gifts) will be packed and mailed out this week. So y'all should have mail by the beginning of December.

Canadians, no idea when yours will arrive!

Nanc

SBETigg
11-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Why do you think I made them so hard? I knew everyone would be sharing and googling on their phones. We figured we would make it a "little" difficult.

The prizes (as well as the stay at home "losers" gifts) will be packed and mailed out this week. So y'all should have mail by the beginning of December.

Nanc

Thanks, I feel better. :thumbsup: It was a really fun time.

Melanie
11-19-2012, 06:42 AM
Congrats to the winners! :thumbsup:

Those were definitely some challenging questions Nanc. :scratch:

Quadstriker
11-19-2012, 03:05 PM
list of questions would be nice for the losers who couldn't attend

Tink1
11-19-2012, 03:43 PM
list of questions would be nice for the losers who couldn't attend

Posted them yesterday right after posting the winners!

http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=196128

Nanc

Quadstriker
11-19-2012, 11:02 PM
thanks!

Buttercup
11-20-2012, 06:18 PM

Nanc
Awww, we're just thrilled to be included! Thanks! :thumbsup::mickey::number1:

MelissaW
11-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks Nanci!

It was so much fun - even if we didn't win! So glad to have met you and had a wonderful time meeting everyone else! The trivia meet was a great way to kick off the meet & greet! Thanks again for all of your hard work in making this trip magical for those lucky ones that got to attend! :thumbsup:

Goofy4TheWorld
11-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Wow, 4 out of 5 winners were from TX?

RECOUNT! :D

Aurora
12-03-2012, 09:22 PM
WOW! Got my "stay-at-home losers" :mickey: package in the mail today -- I feel so special! Everything is so cute but I especially LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Intercot lanyard. I am an absolute sucker for light-up anything.

Thank you, thank you, Nanc! What a nice thing to do. After a long, hard day at work, those goodies made my week!

MelissaW
12-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Yippee Skippee! Picked up the mail on Saturday and what did my wondering eyes behold?!?!?! A package from Magical Journeys containing all sorts of goodies! I want to thank the awesome folks at Magical Journeys again for the wonderful fun trivia game and all that they did to help make Intercot 15 a wonderful and magical time for those lucky folks that got to attend!

Thank you Thank you Thank you again! I feel so special! :thanks: :mickey:

tinkwest
12-04-2012, 01:48 AM
WOW! Got my "stay-at-home losers" :mickey: package in the mail today -- I feel so special!

Got mine today. Thank you. That was really nice of you to think of us.