PDA

View Full Version : What's new for Christmas?

homeschool mom
11-17-2012, 09:58 AM
We took our last trip to WDW 2 1/2 years ago and our last Christmas trip 8 years ago. I'm just wondering what's new that we shouldn't miss? I feel so out of the loop. I realize there is a New Fantasyland, but other than that, I'm looking for help.

29 days and counting!

MickeysBestPal
11-17-2012, 12:34 PM
We took our last trip to WDW 2 1/2 years ago and our last Christmas trip 8 years ago. I'm just wondering what's new that we shouldn't miss? I feel so out of the loop. I realize there is a New Fantasyland, but other than that, I'm looking for help.

29 days and counting!

Specifically for Christmas, not too much new:
Santa Goofy Meet & Greet at Osborne Lights.

Otherwise:
Pirates of Caribbean "Experience" at DHS.
All new re-imagined Test Track (if it reopens on time) at Epcot
New Star Tours in 3D at DHS.
Characters in Flight Balloon ride at DTD.
Captain EO (3D film) at Epcot's Imagination (actually something "old" that is "new.")
Disney Jr. Live on Stage - Show at DHS.

disneymom15
11-17-2012, 12:41 PM
The castle projection show is new. I think its called "the magic, the memories and you" or something like that.

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney
11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
The castle projection show is new. I think its called "the magic, the memories and you" or something like that.

That was the old show that been here for years the new show is called Celebrate the Magic!

DisneyDawgette
11-17-2012, 10:07 PM
That was the old show that been here for years the new show is called Celebrate the Magic!

Yes, and I think I've watched it 5 times on Youtube since it debuted on Monday. I would go just to see it, I think. :thumbsup: