PDA

View Full Version : I really believe i need help!!

disneymom15
11-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Well, I couldn't help myself... Just booked 4 nights Dec 15-19 (2 nights SSR/ 2 nights BLT theme park view). We were just there for the ICOT meet and also going back in March.
Does anyone have a cure for this sickness?:santa3:

Itchy
11-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Yep! It's called being broke....:blush:

It definitely impacts on being able to go...:mickey:

It will be late next year before I can go again. Until then I guess I will sit in the corner and hold onto my stuffed Mickey and wait.

WDW&MK
11-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Just had to say "hey neighbor!" :)
I'm from Greenville WI.
Have an awesome time :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
11-16-2012, 06:20 PM
OP, I feel your pain!!!

We have been going at least twice a year for the past several years. Only took one trip this year in July/Aug. Right now it's killing me to not be going back for the holidays. We were there last year for Christmas and I want so bad to be there again this year. We'll be there again in Feb., but it's just not the same (or soon enough). What's worse is my brother and his family will be there for Christmas. I can't tell you how many times I've run the numbers trying to justify us going over to meet them for New Years. Not gonna happen tho!

Just this afternoon I told one of my sons that if we had gone for Thanksgiving we would be there right now! Instead we'll be in Arkansas and Missouri! DS said cancel that trip and lets go to Disney. LOL.

Dopey's Girl
11-17-2012, 12:47 AM
I think the best we can do is this thing called Intercot...it's kind of like a support group. And I believe admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Hi, I'm Meg and I'm a Walt Disney World addict too. Got back home 11/1, booked for January today and am most likely going with a friend who is attending a conference in April. Welcome to the club!

Melanie
11-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Hehe! I think all of us here need help. Congrats on your new trip planned! :mickey:

wildernesslady
11-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get the most of an AP I'm not activating until Oct. 2013. Yes, already trying to plan for 2014.

You are not alone.

Enjoy your Dec. trip.

Christine
11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
That's super!!! I don't know of any cure- I've been an in-patient stricken victim for almost 4 years!

SBETigg
11-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Does anyone really want a cure?

faline
11-18-2012, 02:48 PM

Not me!! :D

Dopey's Girl
11-18-2012, 07:02 PM

Nope...This is one 'disease' I'm more than happy to have!

spoiledraf
11-23-2012, 01:09 PM
The "Broke" method is working for me. The wife pretty much wants to take the grandkids every time we go now so it breaks the bank pretty quick. I love taking the little ones but I also loved going by ourselves every year and sometimes twice! If you're able to go, ENJOY! Wish I were going with ya. :)

MelissaW
11-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Yep - being broke seems to be "Temporary" cure for us. We are looking at booking our next trip not until early 2014! That seems like an entire lifetime away!!! Our DD wants to do a cruise/parks combo - which I think we will wind up doing. But we are going to have to drop a whole lot of pocket change into the "MAGIC" bottle before we can go! :mickey: