PDA

View Full Version : Booked!

Dopey's Girl
11-16-2012, 02:11 PM
I was already thinking I needed a January escape from MN weather, but the AP rates released yesterday sealed the deal!

Just got my confirmation from the lovely Wendy at MJ! Booked at Pop from 01/16-22! Can't wait.

My mom is joining me this time. We haven't had a mother/daughter trip in over 3 years and I can't stinking wait!

VWL Mom
11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I hope you have a great time with your mom!

BriarRose0708
11-16-2012, 02:40 PM
YEAH! I'm so excited you have another trip coming up so soon!

minnie04
11-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Awesome !! have a wonderful time. I hope the rates im waiting for come out soon. I want to book again..:mickey:

Dopey's Girl
11-16-2012, 04:40 PM
YEAH! I'm so excited you have another trip coming up so soon!

Me too! I'm especially happy that mom gets to come. There has been a lot of stress in her life the last few months. She really needs it!

Katzateer
11-16-2012, 06:48 PM
We need to plan a meal or time to get together. Maybe an early lunch at Be Our Guest?:thumbsup::mickey:

Actually we leave on the 17th so maybe a late meeting after the parks close the 16th depending what you are doing arrival day. I am sure we will be in the parks all day since we only have 2 full park days before Stephanie has to get back to Philly for the new semester.

Dopey's Girl
11-17-2012, 12:37 AM
We need to plan a meal or time to get together. Maybe an early lunch at Be Our Guest?:thumbsup::mickey:

Actually we leave on the 17th so maybe a late meeting after the parks close the 16th depending what you are doing arrival day. I am sure we will be in the parks all day since we only have 2 full park days before Stephanie has to get back to Philly for the new semester.

Mom won't be going to a park arrival day (at least I don't think so...) but I have my AP! You at pop too? Even if we don't meet at a park, maybe we could meet at the pool it something!

Katzateer
11-17-2012, 07:54 AM
We are at AoA again. We will have to exchange cell # again when it gets closer - I deleted the ones I had from the meet.

Stephanie doesn't like POP (she thinks the food court makes her sick but I think it is the traveling) and since she is majoring in Illustration in college, AoA is going to be exciting and fun.

hoping the weather is kinder to us this trip!!

I'll talk to you after the holidays and we can figure out where/when to meet.

Dopey's Girl
11-17-2012, 04:00 PM
We are at AoA again. We will have to exchange cell # again when it gets closer - I deleted the ones I had from the meet.

Stephanie doesn't like POP (she thinks the food court makes her sick but I think it is the traveling) and since she is majoring in Illustration in college, AoA is going to be exciting and fun.

hoping the weather is kinder to us this trip!!

I'll talk to you after the holidays and we can figure out where/when to meet.

Perfect! Can't wait!

SBETigg
11-17-2012, 04:16 PM
How fun! Enjoy your winter escape!

vizsla
11-18-2012, 06:20 AM
Have a great time. :thumbsup: