PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Festival

pox24
11-16-2012, 10:10 AM
This year we missed this event for the first time in 6 years. Aside from a new country or two, its getting a little stale. Flower show in the springs as well. New Fantasyland and other new aditions around WDW will keep it fresh.
Interested to see how many opinions are out there.

SBETigg
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm not really sure what you want opinions on. If the Food and WIne Festival is stale? Or what else keeps us going to WDW? I do find there are the same things at the F & W with just a few new things year after year, but I still enjoy it. I honestly prefer World Showcase without anything special going on. Shopping, dining, and drinking around WS without any big crowds is much more fun for me than the F & W Fest. But it seems to be a big success for WDW year after year and I can't see them stopping. I don't think it's getting stale, but it might be a good idea to try to go during a different time of year if you find it so, if possible.

The new Fantasyland is great and there always seem to be new things to keep me interested in going back to WDW.

Kenny1113
11-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I have loved F&WF in years past. We went this year, after missing last year. I will not plan a trip to WDW specifically for F&WF again. It was really a disappointment this year. The food seemed "safe" IMHO. Everything was just OK - good. Nothing was great or amazing as it has been in the past. No really different flavors. Food seemed like it was more geared for mass production than tasting different flavors around the world. :(

3Cabsfan
11-23-2012, 09:35 AM
For us, Food and Wine Festival will never grow old. I guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes!