PDA

View Full Version : Gah.....I'm having withdrawals...

DisneyLandMomma
11-14-2012, 04:49 PM
I just want to get in the car and drive to DLR right now!!! I wanna see everything decked out for the holidays. We have AP and are less than 2 hours away so it's not that impossible but have other things preventing me from doing it. LOL hopefully my family can get down there Wed for a few hours, even though I'm sure it's gonna be crowded...next planned day trip will be just a few weeks so I don't have to wait too long.

VWL Mom
11-14-2012, 06:10 PM
I hope the next few weeks pass quickly because you definitely seem ready to go. :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
Wow, if I had APs and lived that close I'd be there this weekend! LOL.

I keep seeing posts about the hoidays, and it's making me want to go to WDW right now so bad! It doesn't help that I have a friend going in a few weeks, and my brother and his family going for Christmas. I wanna go with them! :fit:

DisneyLandMomma
11-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Well we have a family graduation party Sat and my hubby actually works this weekend. But I'm thinking my daughter and I will just have to take a trip Sunday since she has no school next week, then we can go again Wed when my hubby is off.

We didn't go at all last year during Christmas time so I'm really missing all the decorations, the goodies, the snow....Ahhhh, can't wait!! :blush:

IwannabeinNarnia
11-15-2012, 01:31 PM
I hope you are able to get away and soak up the Disneyland magic! Don't let too much more time go by.. those withdrawls will only get worse.

DisneyLandMomma
11-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Update...I still haven't been to DL!! Waaaaaaa!!!

Sunday, we had family visiting and the guys went shooting so I was watching my nephews for my brother. Wed, I was too busy getting everything ready for Thanksgiving. :(

My dad and my hubby went shooting again today(they do competition shooting), so my dd and I are waiting until they get back to see if my hubby wants to head down for at least a few hours. If we don't go today, I'm sneaking off this week by myself while my hubby is working and DD is at school...I need to go!!!:blush: