PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite CM experience

taleasoldastime
11-12-2012, 06:06 PM
I was just reminiscing on my favorite cast member experience and I got all excited for my next trip. I was about 12 and I was at downtown disney at the big pin station. There were lots of people outside trading pins and I was looking at their collections when a female cast member and me started to chat. I told her all about how I was trying to collect princess aurora pins. (i was in an aurora phase) She told me about how she had a really big and rare one but it wasnt with her then she asked my mom for our address. When I was back home I recieved a package from her with the pin in it. Its a really awesome pin and I still have it! I couldnt believe she was such a giving person to just give a total stranger such a cool pin!

What kind of experiences have you had with CMs? I love hearing the stories.

faline
11-12-2012, 06:21 PM
What a nice example of a cast member going above and beyond!

SBETigg
11-12-2012, 07:48 PM
I was at the Pecos Bill fixins bar and I dropped my burger. So embarrassing. The whole thing ended up on the floor. A CM approached and told me not to worry. She brought me over to the side and got me a new burger. The way she approached and how helpful she was, just made my day.

EpcotChic23
11-14-2012, 10:30 AM
One year after one of Florida's famous PM rain showers we headed to the MK. Going down the monorail ramp my dad must have kicked up on him some mud. When walking around the stores on Main Street a CM went to my dad and asked what happen to his shorts (there was mud on them). He said he must have kicked some up on his was here. The CM was shocked to hear that this happen on property and made my dad purchase a new pair of shorts on Disney! The CM explained they are doing that b/c after the storm they should have cleaned up the mud on all of the grounds. Almost 10 years later we are still in shock about how nice this CM was to my dad.

Main Street Jim
11-17-2012, 09:02 PM
My favorite CM story?

Getting to meet a lot of you guys when you go down there :)

Seriously, it's meeting people from all over the world that made my job interesting. Whether it was discussing old steam trains with some former "civilian" steam engineers....telling a guest from Indonesia "Have a great race!" at Tomorrowland Speedway, or telling guests to "Buckle your seat belt" at Splash (pre-lap bar...LOL)...and they look for the seat belt...it was a lot of serious fun! :)