PDA

View Full Version : New menu at French Market... review

Disney4us2
11-12-2012, 11:06 AM
We got to order from the new menu at the French Market on Saturday. Wow, what a nice change they have done.

I had the French beef dip, came with the au jus, chips and grapes. Mine was good, but kind of on the bland side. Jessica had the corn chowder in the bread bowl. I tried it and it was good. It has a little kick to it, but not too spicy. She actually had it in a regular bowl and the bread separate so we could snack on it later:secret:. Our friends were with us. Beverly had the shrimp po boy sandwich with slaw and grapes. The shrimp were very large and tasty (I tried one). Lisa had the beef stew in the bread bowl... out of the bread. Snack for later. Everything was very good. We will be returning for sure. Loved the menu updates. Gone is the clam chowder. This was the lunch menu.

There are also changes to the dinner menu so I will have to give those a try as well

tinkwest
11-12-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience with the revised menu. We used to visit French Market quite often, but when they changed their menu there was less that was appealing to our family. Haven't been in a while. You've inspired me to give it another shot.

cer
11-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Very exciting!

Thanks for the report. :mickey:

NotaGeek
11-14-2012, 02:34 AM
Thanks for reporting! I am looking forward to trying out their new menu!

pdrlkr
11-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the Review! :mickey2: