PDA

View Full Version : How was 1st MVMCP

JoDisney
11-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Just wondering how the MVMCP was on November 9th? It was a sell-out.

JoDisney
11-12-2012, 09:02 AM
First MVMCP was a sell-out. Did anyone on the boards attend? Would love to hear your experiences.

arbie_c
11-12-2012, 04:21 PM
I was able to go and had a wonderful time. I know everyone has their own opinion but I LOVED it. I went with my mom. It was her first time at WDW & my first time for a Christmas Party. The decorations were great, the parade was fabulous, the hot cocoa was good but the cookies were just ok. :). I expected the castle to be beautiful but it was breath taking. I will say we didn't go to another park that day so I didn't mind the price of the ticket.

It would've been nice if it was less crowded but it was still manageable.

Laura

11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Tonight, the 12th, is a sellout also.

rjmdds
11-12-2012, 05:20 PM
We had a great time. Even though it was sold-out, we didn't feel it. This was our 3rd MVMCP and we have learned to avoid Main Street until the second parade. The other lands were pretty empty and the lines for characters were not bad at all. Overall, we had a great time.

I love the Party. I never understand all of the complaints about it. Like I said, this was our third one, and we love it every time. I guess to each his own.

Quadstriker
11-12-2012, 06:00 PM
I absolutely love the snowing on main street during the party.

Look around during that and you will see children from warmer climates who have never actually been in a snowfall. The looks on their faces are worth the price of your ticket imo.

arbie_c
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
I didn't know the first MVMCP would be going on when we planned our trip (it was quick. Only 2 nights) but I was so excited when I found out about it & it is definitely something I would do again.

TheVBs
11-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the reports! :mickey: We're looking forward to our first MVMCP in less than two weeks! :cloud9: