PDA

View Full Version : 17 more sleeps

Pirate Granny
11-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Until we arrive at VWL...lots of activities planned with hubby and his snowbird cousins and Canadian friends!
Tue..arrive and check in...DVC member gathering 3-5 at EPCOT; wave restaurant for dinner with four friends then over to TOTW to see the MVMCP fireworks and drinks
Wed..golf for hubby and friends, veg for me...picking up our VWL Xmas tree (dvc xmas tree exhange) hopefully lunch at be our guest, 6:30 carriage ride at the campgrounds
Thu...golf again with our friends...friend will come to spend time with me for breakfast and catch up...possibly lunch at shades of green and toying with going to the MVMCP or AK to see the parade
Fri...hubby golfing back 9 at LBV, then we have CP package to dine at LeCellier at noon for Lunch and 5 pm show of CP with Whoopie G...late magic hours at EPCOT.
Sat...wow...hubby golfing alone, Xmas parade taping, need to get over to see the Osbourne lights and see if the new Fantasyland has a soft opening.
Sun...is it over already...but I didn't get to see the holiday decorations at the resorts...hummmm

VWL Mom
11-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Sounds like quite the busy week you've planned, just wonderful. I hope you manage to fit the resort decorations and Osbourne lights in there somewhere.

Have a wonderful trip!!

faline
11-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Sounds like fun! Enjoy!

vizsla
11-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Pirate Granny
11-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Woohoo...only 7 more sleeps :party:

Mammabruski
11-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Sounds great, Mom! Have a blast... only 550 days until we're all together in WDW again!!