PDA

View Full Version : Pin Art...Can I show it off?

Cheshire_Girl
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi Everyone. I'm pretty new to the board here and I don't want to post something that might get me in trouble.
I'm a big pin collector, and an artist...so I combine the the 2 and I make cool (at least I think they're cool) art pieces to display my pins.
I just finished one last night that I'm really proud of and wanted to post a picture and get some feed back. Is that ok for me to do here?
Please, someone advise-I want to show you my pins!!

Patricia
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Go to user CP (top left in the dark blue bar), under Networking you can add pictures to an album in your profile.

You will also see the heading 'edit details'.. In that area you can add a link to a webpage or blog.

Cheshire_Girl
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Go to user CP (top left in the dark blue bar), under Networking you can add pictures to an album in your profile.

Under networking I only have Contacts and Freinds option. I messed around with the profile options for a bit and couldn't find any way to add any pictures and create albums..Bummer!
I thought this would be a cool place to share my Disney Pin Art addiction with others!

VWL Mom
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
You could upload your photos to photobucket and then post a link to them.

Cheshire_Girl
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
You could upload your photos to photobucket and then post a link to them.

Excellent Idea...I just want to make sure that posting a link sharing personal art work is not a no no???I would post it in the Pin Section or Miscellaenous

My non Disney friends love my non Disney art, and they even "like" the Disney stuff...but let's face it, non-Disney peeps just don't get it :)

vicster
11-09-2012, 01:50 PM
I would love to see your pin art!!!

Patricia
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Darn, guess its a mod only option. :(

Cheshire_Girl
11-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Well, the pics aren't that great, and I have never really used Photobucket so I hope the link below works :)
Here you will find some of my Disney Pin Art. I have just included pictures that are my original art work with a Disney pin as the Focal of the piece. I do other art piece to display my pins using scrap booking materials as well as pieces that utilize the Disney packaging that the pins came in if it is interesting (I have one that the pins came in a box with the haunted mansion wall paper so I used that to make it look like the pins were haning on the wall of the mansion!)

I love the cutout Alphabet- The next letter I am going to do is G...anyone know what G is for :)
So, if you're intersted in seeing some of my Pin art-click the link below.
Your feed back and constructive critisisms are welcome and appreciated

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/user/xCheshireGirlx/library/Disney%20Pin%20Art

TiggeRia
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Very cool! I have so many pins and would love to display them, but I am not in the least bit creative or artistic. :) I would love to see some of your other work. And if I had to guess, I would say G is for Goofy! :mickey: