PDA

View Full Version : Definitions...just for fun!

Ms. Mode
11-08-2012, 01:01 PM
I’m trying to put a little book together for my son-in-law of WDW definitions just for fun and I could use a little help, please. So, what are your favorite things and what would YOUR definition be? Here’s an example and a list of a few you might use:

Tortuga Tavern Burrito: Choice Grade D ground beef seasoned to perfection on a steamed tortilla. Add your favorite items from the condiment bar and you end up with a great tasting burrito roughly the size of a barge. A very filling meal.

Star Tours
Toy Story Mania
Soarin’
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Plaza Restaurant
LaFou’s Brew
Dole Whip
Dole Whip Float
Cheshire Café Raspberry Lemon Slush
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Everest
Dinosaur
Finding Nemo: The Musical
Mission: SPACE
It’s a Small World
Stitch’s Great Escape
Big Thunder Mountain R/R
Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade

Please add any you like to the list with your definition! Thanks!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-18-2012, 09:04 PM
I may be wrong but I think everyone is a little confused by this thread......I'm assuming it's two separate questions?

for example: (definition)
Dole Whip. It's a little bit of heaven on earth-pineapple mixed with frozen milk (?) to make a frozen treat that refreshes you on a hot day.

Favorite things:

Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Splash Mountain

Star Tours
Toy Story Mania

Soarin
Maelstrom

Watching Tinkerbell fly at the start of Wishes.
The moment when they dim the lights for Illuminations.
When good conquers evil in Fantasmic.
The starting music for Main Street Electric Light Parade.

The rose garden in Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

Ms. Mode
11-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks PP for your definition of the Dole Whip! :thumbsup:

I'm just looking for fun definitions from Intercotees on how they would describe certain things at WDW; their favorites or not so favorites as the case may be.

VWL Mom
11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Okay, I'll give it a shot

Small World...a relaxing boat ride that takes you on a journey through many countries with one common theme, children are children no matter where they are from. It's colorful scenery and vivid costumes are very pleasing to the eye. A catchy tune plays in the background during your travels.