PDA

View Full Version : Crowds Next Week

jpcns50
11-08-2012, 11:56 AM
It appears they have extended the Magic Kingdom hours next week quite a bit. I'm guessing Disney is expecting bigger than average crowds....is it because of Fantasyland?? I was thinking most people would want to wait until the opening in December.

We leave tomorrow for 8 nights and was wondering what everyone's take is on the extended hours.....we were hoping we were going to catch a slower time, but looks like that won't be the case ....

Strmchsr
11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
The end of next week begins all of the AP previews at the new Fantasyland, which is probably what is driving the crowds up. I think it's also Jersey Week, which always drives crowds up.

VWL Mom
11-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Jersey Week was this week so that's not it. You do have the Festival of the Masters through the 11th, Veterans Day on Monday,and F&W through the 12th so I would expect it to be busy through Tuesday. And as Chris said the AP Previews.

greengeen
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Also Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Nov 9-11), the beginning of Osborne Lights (Nov 9), and the beginning of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (Nov 15)!!! It's a perfect storm of a week, crowd-wise. The weekend will be the busiest. Good luck, hope you have fun and enjoy the cooler weather!