PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours - What happened?

doodleboy
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
I was just planning my May 2013 dining and noticed that the PM EMH had been reduced to 2 hours in 2013. Did I miss something? Is WDW pulling another perk away from us while still raising the cost of a visit? :confused:

doodleboy
11-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry, I found the announcement and discussion that followed. I am still let down and have been getting more so lately by these decisions. We always visit in off season and the was a great perk for nights when parks close at 7:00 PM like HS does so frequently during those times, or even MK.

joonyer
11-05-2012, 08:15 PM
. . . . Is WDW pulling another perk away from us while still raising the cost of a visit? :confused:

This is a rhetorical question, right? ;)

Maleficent_vf
11-05-2012, 09:21 PM
We're heading back in 2013 after a 3 year gap. I am sorry to say the excitement just isn't happening and it is because of things like this. :( WDW used to be the cream of the crop and now it seems like they are satisfied to just be okay. :confused::confused: Seems like the magic is disappearing...unless our trip is more magical than I'm anticipating, this may be our last trip to any place with Disney in its name (I really hate admitting that).