PDA

View Full Version : Just Received Our MVMCP Tickets

steamboat willy
11-05-2012, 09:48 AM
We just got our MVMCP TICKETS in the mail! We're going Thursday December 13 right in the middle of our trip. This will be our FIRST trip in December since it was just the MAGIC KINDOM, just the Poly, Contemporary and Ft. Wilderness and just DW with NO Kids. We are the "Kids" this trip.
I think we will take the day off from PARKS on our PARTY NIGHT and just be at the Right Side gate @ 4:00. Get in a few Attractions before the Party begins, then get a good view in front of Castle for the show. Good location for the Christmas Parade, the it's off to Casey's for a dog and some Fireworks!
Do you DO a PARK on your MVMCP night?
Do you do Rides or Entertainment or BOTH?
Any suggestions for our FIRST MVMCP.

33 Days.....:santa::tree::santa:

lawgirl
11-05-2012, 12:58 PM
So fun! We'll be there Dec 9! It's our favorite thing to do at MK. I look forward to it all year long. We pretty much sleep in and take it easy the day of the party. And like you said, try to get there around 4 and get in early to take advantage of the extra time.

I can't really imagine doing a park all day and then going to the party at night...I would be completely exhausted, and Im only 31! I would definitely take it easy that day.

We like to do everything...rides, parade, fireworks, dance parties. Do it all, or at least do whatever you want to do! It seems like we had alot of extra time last time we went. We got everything done we wanted and it wasn't even midnight yet.

Have so much fun! Oh and the last time we went it was freezing, and we had not dressed appropriately for the party. I was shivering the whole night. This time we are coming prepared with gloves, scarves, coats and hats. Just in case!

steamboat willy
11-05-2012, 01:38 PM
We also will be arriving on December9th, so cool! We'll Ss You there! :cool:

:tree::santa::tree:

epceddie
11-05-2012, 11:31 PM
We have tickets for the MVMCP on Dec. 11 and we can't wait to see what the MK looks like all decked out for the holday season. We've been to the MNSSHP six times and have always had a great time!
I read that the the week of Dec. 8 is ranked as the best week to visit WDW for this year. It's going to be magical.

lawgirl
11-06-2012, 08:49 PM
We have tickets for the MVMCP on Dec. 11 and we can't wait to see what the MK looks like all decked out for the holday season. We've been to the MNSSHP six times and have always had a great time!
I read that the the week of Dec. 8 is ranked as the best week to visit WDW for this year. It's going to be magical.

I certainly hope so! Do you mind if I ask where you read that? That's when we will be there, and I am so excited! We've been to MVMCP once, and it was possibly the most amazing experience I've ever had at MK, or WDW for that matter. It was truly, completely magical!

floogen6
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM
will be our 2nd time at the party (first time with the kids).. We plan on doing AK themorning of the 9th heading back to the Contemporary for a decent nap and then heading out to the party....I am sure the kids will whine but we though it was the best way to close our vacation....plus we can sleep on the plane the next morning....

epceddie
11-10-2012, 12:46 AM
lawgirl,

I just sent you a PM with a link to the website where I read about the week of the 8th being ranked as the number-one week to be at WDW in 2012.

epceddie