PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP on a Sunday 11/25 for Just a little Disney

TheVBs
11-04-2012, 02:38 PM
So, it looks like our trip to visit relatives is all set and we're prepared to sneak in a little bit of Disney while we're down there. :mickey:

We are just staying over a couple of nights, going to the party and probably doing some mini golf and DTD.

The way it works out we'll be hitting the party on Sunday the 25th. I would rather it be a weekday, but I'll take what I can get! Since they let people in at 4pm and we won't be buying park passes, what's the best way handle arriving for the party? Thanks! :mickey:

faline
11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Typically, they have a gate set up on the right hand side for party goers to enter. As you enter with your party ticket, you'll be provided with a wristband. That's really all there is to it!!

TheVBs
11-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Thank you! :mickey: We're hoping to maximize our time in the park of course, so if we're hoping to get in as close to 4pm as possible (with the expectation that a lot of other people will be waiting to get in too) what time would you suggest we arrive at the gates?

Is a Sunday night party typically busier than a weeknight party? Not that we can do anything about that, since that's the only date we can attend, just curious.

jnfr2424
11-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Been going to that party for the past 5 years
Get at the gate 4pm some years its been busy others not so busy so as you can see its luck of the draw. If its attractions you are really going to the party for - hit the ones that are not open during the party (usually its The Jungle Cruise and Tiki Birds)before they close at 7pm. Go to the later parade as the 1st viewing tends to be really crowded.