PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef 5pp. 2 tables?

rae
11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Hello all

I am just starting to make res for dinners for DEC. Yes I know it is late in the game but....any way. I looked into dinner at the Coral Reef and the res page says our party may have to have 2 tables. Can anyone shed some light on this. I really would like to eat with my family.

Thanks so much

Polynesian Dweller
11-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Hello all

I am just starting to make res for dinners for DEC. Yes I know it is late in the game but....any way. I looked into dinner at the Coral Reef and the res page says our party may have to have 2 tables. Can anyone shed some light on this. I really would like to eat with my family.

Thanks so much

It is a standard disclaimer they give for any restaurants when the reservation is for more than four people. It just lets them split the party if they absolutely have to. However, Disney tries very hard to sit people together and rarely breaks them up. I woudn't worry about that notice.

AgentC
11-02-2012, 10:05 PM
It is a standard disclaimer they give for any restaurants when the reservation is for more than four people. It just lets them split the party if they absolutely have to. However, Disney tries very hard to sit people together and rarely breaks them up. I woudn't worry about that notice.

I agree. I reserve for 5 a lot and almost always get that message. We have never been split up.

rae
11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the quick help.

I booked it.

etibbetts
11-05-2012, 12:14 PM
My last trip there were 7 of us and we had 14 table service reservations, we were not split up for any of them. We did eat at the Coral Reef and had a nice big table all together. Love the lobster bisque!

Have a good trip!

dismommy
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM
I book for three and got the declaimer last year, but we were always seated together.

mrte62
11-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Ate there for dinner on 11/2. There were several large groups that sat together.

DW and my first time there. Pleasantly surprised by the food. Full house at 4 pm. Did feel a bit crowded. Service was excellent.

azcavalier
11-19-2012, 09:58 AM
We had ten people plus an infant. We sat together, but it was a big, semicircular bench that technically was two tables. They would sit smaller groups here on one long bench, but two tables. For our group, we just took up the whole booth.

In fact, the only place we ate all week where we simply couldn't sit together was at the Sci-Fi.