PDA

View Full Version : Thank you MS

VWL Mom
11-02-2012, 06:30 AM
I just had to share how wonderful Armondo was yesterday. We were supposed to be leaving Saturday for the world but Sandy had other plans for us. I called MS to cancel, explained to Armondo that I had no power, no confirmation nbrs and he took over for me. I knew the resorts wouldn't be a problem for him to pull up and cancel but was surprised they put my borrowed points back to next year. He also cancelled dining and activities without a problem. His demeanor was awesome, his mama raised him well!!

As a side note, JBlue also did total refund, no questions asked.

Aurora
11-02-2012, 04:59 PM
So sorry about your plans being cancelled but fantastic that MS did the right thing in this situation.

How are you doing up there?

VWL Mom
11-04-2012, 07:32 PM
How are you doing up there?

We're still without power but safe and sound with a roof over our heads. So sad what has happened to so many others. Thanks for asking.

Checkers
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
:(Sorry you had to cancel your plans but glad you are safe. My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by Sandy. Here's hoping you get power soon as the nights are getting cold here in the northeast.

Kudos to Armondo for his assistance. Take care!

ThanxForNoticin
11-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks for your story. We're all very sorry that you had to cancel, but how nice is it that companies can be human in a situation like this? Awesome job Disney and JetBlue! Since you have your points and your airfare refunded, hopefully you can plan a make-up trip soon.

Hope things get back to normal for all very soon.

faline
11-05-2012, 12:38 PM
It's nice that Disney did the right thing in such extraordinary circumstances. Glad you are safe!!