PDA

View Full Version : WPF&M discount on "bounce back" offers

Dsnygirl
11-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Just wanted to let folks know that Disney is offering a discount on their "Water Parks Fun & More" add-on to park tickets w/ the "bounce back" offers that are out there right now.

Normally, it is $57 per park ticket to add on the WPF&M option... definitely a savings if you plan on heading to the water parks more than once in your trip.

But when I called to book a "bounce back" offer for next August, the Disney rep I talked to offered us the WPF&M option for $22 per park ticket ... that more than pays for itself your first trip to a water park!! (Normally $55 at the gate for adults, $40 for children)

So, for our family of four, we are paying $88 for unlimited trips to the water parks over our 8 day trip, plus we get a round of miniature golf at each miniature golf course, and my DH can play Oak Trail once - all covered by the WPF&M addition. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So, if you are travelling to Disney in the next few weeks/month and find yourself tempted to call about a "bounce back" offer that is out there, ask about the WPF&M addition if it is something your family would enjoy... definitely a great price right now!! :)

Mickey's 4Walls
11-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks so much! I didn't have a bounce back offer, but I decided to call and ask for my trip I have scheduled for February with a post card code. The cast member checked and it worked!!! I got the upgrade for $22 each!!! :mickey:
Thanks again!1:thanks:

VWL Mom
11-07-2012, 09:40 AM
The $22 add on for WPF&M has been around for a while but only for those with park hoppers. Is this offer good for non park hoppers?

DizneyRox
11-07-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm wondering if there's some attendence problems at the "water parks and more"?

DVC members get a Premium AP for less than a normal AP. Now, offering guests a discounted add-on. Disney doesn't normally offer discounts unless they are having trouble filling it. My guess would be people may be skipping those places and concentrating on the big 4.