PDA

View Full Version : INTERCOT 15 - Official Photos

John
11-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Hey All:

I was going to try and set up a spiffy page to host the pictures here on the site - but the method we came up wasn't very elegant.

So, we've uploaded them to Flickr for you to see and download.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/levelbest/sets/72157631844113033/

There is also a photo gallery here on the site - it's simple but you can run it full screen:

http://intercot.com/news/i15/photos.asp

Have fun!

Dsnygirl
11-01-2012, 11:15 AM
John (and John W, too!) - thanks so much for all the pics, and getting them all in one place for us!

Just a question about downloading them... they seem to be copyrighted to I'cot, so aren't downloading, or only download as a webpage, not a picture. I can "share" them, but it's still a link and the picture is miniature.

Any hints?

John
11-01-2012, 11:44 AM
John (and John W, too!) - thanks so much for all the pics, and getting them all in one place for us!

Just a question about downloading them... they seem to be copyrighted to I'cot, so aren't downloading, or only download as a webpage, not a picture. I can "share" them, but it's still a link and the picture is miniature.

Any hints?

Go to the flickr link above.

Right mouse click on the photo you want. From view all sizes - Choose ORIGINAL size.

Then on the screen that follows, choose download original size photo.

We give permission for any INTERCOT member to download and reprint these.

Ian
11-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe we should put them on Facebook, too.

John
11-01-2012, 12:10 PM
That's ok - lets leave em where they are - we can link to the set from facebook. I'll do that now.

Dsnygirl
11-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Go to the flickr link above.

Right mouse click on the photo you want. From view all sizes - Choose ORIGINAL size.

Then on the screen that follows, choose download original size photo.

We give permission for any INTERCOT member to download and reprint these.

Thanks John! :)

Imalismom
11-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Whoever was taking the pictures - these are really really good - many thanks!!

Ian
11-01-2012, 01:31 PM
That's ok - lets leave em where they are - we can link to the set from facebook. I'll do that now.The only drawback there is that you can't tag them so folks know who everyone is.

John
11-01-2012, 02:28 PM
The only drawback there is that you can't tag them so folks know who everyone is.

Right but then you don't get the full resolution photos.

Ian
11-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Right but then you don't get the full resolution photos.You are wise oh great MCP. Missed that key nugget of info!

John
11-01-2012, 02:38 PM
:fresh:

alongfortheride
11-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Whoever was taking the pictures - these are really really good - many thanks!!

You're welcome! And thanks for the compliment! I hope you enjoy them...

AgentC
11-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks John (MCP) for posting that pictures and thanks John w for taking so many great shots.

PirateLover
11-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Oh boy those buffet candids are funny. You can tell people were pretty hungry at the point! My picture with Duffy cracks me up. I am always probably way too excited to meet him but I was extra "happy" by that point in the day :blush:
What an animated Duffy, though! He was awesome!

I was also cracking up seeing DH, my brother-in-law, and myself in the background when John was receiving his gifts. Sadly, we were a little late to the Column meet. Looks like we missed some shenanigans!

MelissaW
11-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks so much John for the great pics! I felt like I didn't take enough of my own pics and of course your camera is waaaaay better than an Iphone! :thanks:

If I didn't know better I'd think we all had a great time! Thanks again for all of the great memories! :grouphug: