PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues

RedSoxFan
10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
DH mentioned that he would like to eat here for lunch. Do they have entertainment during the day. Or is it just at night? Any info would be great. Thanks.

epceddie
11-02-2012, 09:09 PM
I seem to remember seeing live entertainment on the outside patio during the day on our last visit in February. It was a guy with a guitar who was pretty good.
We like to sit at the bar when we go to HOB and let the fabulous bartenders make their favorite rum drinks for us. The bar is also a good spot to order some food, especially during Happy Hour.

steamboat willy
11-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Is there a location to find the H.O.B. concert/entertainment schedule? :piano::drummer::rocker:

Thanks

32 Days :santa::tree::santa:

faline
11-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I seem to recall seeing entertainment during the day there once but that was a long time ago. In recent memory, we've never had entertainment during lunch or early evening dining.

The concert hall area is separate from the dining area but you can find the schedule of who is to appear here. (http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/)

Crow
11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
didnt see any when i had lunch on last trip....i prob wont go back anytime soon

TREECE'S MAGIC
12-18-2012, 06:03 AM
Every time I go to the World I attend the gospel bruch - not, for the music ( I leave once the show starts) - I go for the food - the best at Disney - and absolutely the best bread pudding I have eaten ever - I could drink the sauce they serve with it - it is not on the dining plan - and I couldn't care less - it's that good - great variety - all you can eat , etc.
I could go right now - can you tell ??
Try it if you have time in your schedule - you won't be disappointed.