PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dares?

White Rose
10-31-2012, 12:40 AM
Hi everyone! I'm leaving on Jan. 8th to spend a week in the world for my 25th birthday! A bunch of my friends and I (all girls) are going to be there and my friend and I thought it might be fun to come up with 'dares' for us to do while we're there. Nothing dangerous or stupid but silly things like proposing to a male character (I got Gaston!) or doing Ellen Dance Dares around the park.

Does anyone else have any lighthearted/fun ideas? Please remember--we are not doing this to be disrespectful or rude--just to have clean fun with the characters and to make it more memorable.

SBETigg
10-31-2012, 11:38 AM
My friend has a running dare with her sister/niece to video themselves dancing Gangnam style at various landmarks while traveling. You could do something like that. You can pick out silly hats for each other to wear around parks. You could ask a character if they would like your autograph, or if they would take a picture of you (turn the tables). You could walk around with a man's shoe and ask princely characters to try it on, say you're looking for your Cinder-fella. I'm sure they won't, but the dare is just to ask. You could bone up on trivia and ask the face characters questions about themselves, see if they get the answers.

disneysmiles
11-03-2012, 05:12 AM
My teens started this about 6 years ago. Usually only at buffets, they get a little sampling of something they've never had or seen before and dare each other to try it.
They've also done this to mom and dad at Club Cool with the soda samples.

An added bonus to this is some greats pics I got of the faces trying new things for the first time...especially the things they decided they didn't like!