PDA

View Full Version : Soft openings for fantasyland

Lizzie
10-30-2012, 05:38 PM
We are headed down in about ten days wondering if we are going to be able to see the new stuff.

Pop Centurion
10-30-2012, 06:37 PM
We arrive in 10 days as well. I'm pretty sure all the previews that we've been seeing are for AP holders & CM's. But the soft openings for the general public is Nov 19th.
It would be nice if the general public could get to experience the area sooner though.
Enjoy your trip.

missastrocat
10-30-2012, 08:14 PM
They extended most of the MK hours for the week we will all be there until 1am. The AP previews are until 1am those nights as well. I'm thinking we might get lucky on the night of the halloween party before it officially starts or late late at night if the park dies down enough.. who knows.

I'm really excited if we can get in, but if not, it gives us a reason to go back real soon!

Disney Hungarian
10-30-2012, 08:32 PM
I got in on Saturday. During the day it was only open for CM's. I inquired about this and was given a hint that it "might' be open late evening for all guests. It was also open during MNSSHP to all guests. I would suggest checking late in the evenings while you are there to see if they open it to all guests.

Lizzie
10-31-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the responses.

BrerGnat
10-31-2012, 07:55 AM
It was open during the Halloween Party last Friday. A bunch of us from the meet got to see it.

If you get a chance, definitely get the Le Fou's Brew from Gaston's Tavern. It's really good! :beer: