PDA

View Full Version : Booked a "bounce back" offer for next August....

Dsnygirl
10-30-2012, 12:11 PM
So, we couldn't help ourselves... we were supposed to take our girls to Disney this past August, but in the end decided against it and sent them to "sleepaway" camp and spent some time in Maine, instead. As much as we all LOVE Disney, they were itching to do something new, and we were all missing Maine - it has been our OTHER "home away from home" since the girls were babies.

But by the time my DH and I were headed down to Disney for ICOT 15, we were all missing Disney, as well... so when we got to our room and saw the "bounce back" offer for free dining next August (which we wanted this past August but couldn't get for our dates - which happen to be the EXACT same dates for next summer :thumbsup:) we were on the phone and booked, and we hadn't even been at Disney more than a few hours. :woohoo:

So glad to be counting down the days... especially after having JUST gotten back!! :)

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Congrats, where did you book?

minnie04
10-30-2012, 02:52 PM
very cool !! I just got back as well and I'm already looking for a deal for March. Once I see the one I like I'M BOOKING !!! :mickey:

stephicakes
10-31-2012, 06:52 AM
Yay! That's great!! Something to look forward to!! :yay::party2:

Dopey's Girl
10-31-2012, 11:42 PM
That's awesome! I love booking before you even leave.

January-2007
11-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Too cool! Happy planning.

darthmacho
11-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Congrats! I wanted to do the bounceback so bad too, but we invested so much in this past trip. Sounds like I should have waited one more year and got the free dining in 2013. I would have saved a LOT of money. Oh well, the 2012 was a trip of a lifetime. :mickey:

Dsnygirl
11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Congrats! I wanted to do the bounceback so bad too, but we invested so much in this past trip. Sounds like I should have waited one more year and got the free dining in 2013. I would have saved a LOT of money. Oh well, the 2012 was a trip of a lifetime. :mickey:

I think they have consistently had this bounceback offer... just too bad that you have to be there at just the right time to get it!! Makes me want to plan another fall trip next yr just to be sure of a bouneback for the following summer!! (Always an excuse to find a reason to go, no?? :blush:)