PDA

View Full Version : Help with surprsing for DD

sonamae80
10-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi Y'all!
So, November 27th can't get here soon enough! My Mom, myself and my DD will be flying from Charlotte, NC to MCO for a 6 day/5 night trip of magic at WDW! This will be my DD's first time flying and 4th trip to WDW...and she knows NOTHING about any of it! I want to surprise her in 2 ways. One, with the fact that we're flying somewhere special. And two, with the fact that we're going to WDW! I don't want to let her know anything until we pick her up from school on the 27th. But, I'm drawing a blank on a good way to tell her after we pick her up.

Any suggestions? The last trip we did (10/2011), we drove and I had Mickey "write" her a letter and I delivered it to her! So, I'd rather not do that again! ;)

Thanks in advanced for any and all suggestions! ;)

brownie
10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Write it in soap on the car windows and see if she notices.

Lindsey310
10-30-2012, 11:58 AM
That's a tough one. How about a shirt that says "surprise we are going to WDW", you can buy a cheap t shirt and have it embroidered at a printing store. Or a card with the plane ticket and maps in it. Have fun :pixie:

CMCTxMom
10-30-2012, 02:58 PM
We're doing the same thing - January 18th we'll pick up DD(7) at school and go straight to the airport - and hopefully she won't know anything about it prior. :) Good luck! I'll be watching the replies on your thread. We were just going to cause a scene in the office when we pick her up from school - maybe someone will have a great idea for me to steal!

pixiesmimi
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Does Mickey still make calls to surprise someone about a trip? If so, how do you arrange it?