PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation or All Star Music Family Suite

Butchiem1
10-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi Again,

I need help making a decision for a resort for my upcoming WDW trip in January :yay: . We (Me, my DW, 3 DSs (16, 14, 5) and DD (7)) are driving from Miami to WDW, staying 1 night/2 Days, and then driving back to New York on the second night (I know it's not much time :( ).

As you can see from the title, I am now trying to choose between a Family Suite at the Art of Animation or All Star Music.

A Family Suite at All Star Music will cost $105 and a Family Suite at the Art of Animation will cost $140

Of course, saving money would be nice but I would love to try AoA, I think my little ones would love the theming. Also, am I right that the AoA would be closer to Epcot and MK (that is where we are planning on going our 2 days)

Has anyone stayed at AoA or ASM (or even both) that can help me decide

I hope someone here on the Intercot can help with opinions as you always have :thumbsup: .

Thanks

Nathan

Ms. Mode
10-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Haven't been yet, but if I were you I'd go for AoA. It's new, has great theme-ing, it's new...should have alot to check out. I wouldn't let a little extra cash stand in the way. Did I mention that it's new? ;)

Nascfan
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I'd go for AoA also. Since it's only one night, that hopefully shouldn't be too much of a deterrent in price. If you're talking a 7 night vacay, then it might be cost prohibitive, but I'd definitely go for the newer resort and the theming looks out of this world.