PDA

View Full Version : fridges in values

goofiecrazy
10-25-2012, 08:19 AM
r they standard now? i think i read this a while ago but i cant remember. the last time we stayed at a value we had 2 pay 4 it..

thanks

Strmchsr
10-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Yes, a mini-fridge is standard now.

DisneyFr33k
10-25-2012, 09:12 AM
I posted this same questions recently and got a lot of feedback that they aren't really fridges, but coolers. I hope not.

Strmchsr
10-25-2012, 10:02 AM
I posted this same questions recently and got a lot of feedback that they aren't really fridges, but coolers. I hope not.

They are fridges, but they are the little cube fridges. They have electricity and cool things, so they aren't just a cooler, but they aren't big enough to store a lot in.

goofiecrazy
10-25-2012, 10:21 AM
are they the size of the 1s u had 2 pay 4 everyday of ur stay? like dorm size?

KylesMom
10-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Yes, they are dorm-sized. I was very disappointed this past weekend while staying at All Star Music, as there was no temperature control on my "green" in room refrigerator. In my opinion, cooler is actually a better word for it. If I wanted a cold drink, I had to keep ice in the sink and chill my beverages that way. It kept them cool but not cold.

Gator
10-29-2012, 03:22 PM
It's small, but good enough to keep a carton of milk in there. Not really super cold, but it gets the job done.

big blue and hairy
10-29-2012, 07:39 PM
DW and I just got back from Pop and we had the small fridge. It kept everything plenty cold. Just make sure it's turned up.

:sulley:

AgentC
10-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Yes, they are dorm-sized. I was very disappointed this past weekend while staying at All Star Music, as there was no temperature control on my "green" in room refrigerator. In my opinion, cooler is actually a better word for it. If I wanted a cold drink, I had to keep ice in the sink and chill my beverages that way. It kept them cool but not cold.

I don't know if this was true for All Star but I did notice on my last stay that the new cube fridges have the temperature controls on the back. If you pull them out , you can find it. Even up to the max, they are not as cold as the old fridges. The one I had at Yacht Club this weekend this weekend froze my water.

Lindsey310
10-29-2012, 09:02 PM
We had one at pop but it wasn't that cold. Good enough for a few waters but not sure I would have put milk in there. :mickey:

big blue and hairy
11-04-2012, 03:26 PM
We had one at pop but it wasn't that cold. Good enough for a few waters but not sure I would have put milk in there. :mickey:

Did you turn up the control? Mine was plenty cold.

:sulley:

1DisneyNut
11-04-2012, 05:51 PM
They are now included in the price and are in the rooms. I guess they got tired of the complaints about having to pay $10 plus tax per night for the mini fridge. Years ago we stayed at ASM and when checking in, discovered they charged the $10 + tax fee and I argued but they still would not let me have one without the fee so I told them to keep it, I could go to walmart and buy one for around $70 at the time and that is exactly what I did. Then when we were checking out, I asked some people that were checking in if they wanted it and I gave it away. lol

barnaby
11-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Our fridge at Pop was cold enough for milk, other beverages, and desserts.