PDA

View Full Version : TS Sandy joining us?

figgie
10-24-2012, 10:43 AM
In Florida we are watching the development of tropical storm Sandy closely. Although right now it doesn't look like it will be a direct hit on Florida, as it rolls by on the ocean side, the winds will pick up and we could get rain on Friday. Just a heads up to those leaving for the meet to, as always, pack gear in case Sandy decides to join in on Intercot 15's party! :rain:

John
10-24-2012, 10:51 AM
30% of chance of rain predicted for Friday.. Will be windy though

Strmchsr
10-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Check the weather forecast thread in Vacation Planning for the latest updates on Sandy. I'll be posting as often as there is any new information there. I think there will definitely be at least a little rain on Friday as the storm has drifted a little more westward.

figgie
10-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Yep, that's what I'm hearing also. Up to 40% chance of Friday rain on latest local weather forcast.

Dopey's Girl
10-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Check the weather forecast thread in Vacation Planning for the latest updates on Sandy. I'll be posting as often as there is any new information there. I think there will definitely be at least a little rain on Friday as the storm has drifted a little more westward.

Thanks for keeping us so well updated Chris!

mariak
10-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Ooooo....glad I read this. Almost forgot to pack the ponchos!

Thanks!!! :mickey: